Welcome to the web page of the ihs2023 workshop, which will take place on February 13-15, 2023 at the University of Stuttgart.
Young researchers and professors will present recent developments on the topic of irreducible holomorphic symplectic manifolds (aka hyperkähler manifolds).
Each participant will have the possibility to present a poster. PhD students and postdocs are strongly encouraged to join.
The workshop is organized by Annalisa Grossi (Universität Chemnitz) and Davide Cesare Veniani (Universität Stuttgart) and is financed by the Institute for Discrete Structures and Symbolic Computation.
- Pietro Beri (Université Paris-Cité)
- Valeria Bertini (Universidade do Porto)
- Enrico Fatighenti (Università di Bologna)
- Grégoire Menet (Université de Lille)
- Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen (Universität Augsburg)
- Claudio Onorati (Università di Roma Tor Vergata)
- Laura Pertusi (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Yulieth Prieto Montañez (ICTP, Trieste)
- Lenny Taelman (Universiteit van Amsterdam)
The workshop will take place from Monday, February 13, 14:00 until Wednesday, February 15, 13:00.
More details will follow in due time.
The workshop will be held at the University of Stuttgart, Campus Vaihingen
in building NWZ II - Pfaffenwaldring 57, 8h floor, room 8.122.
University of Stuttgart
Department of Mathematics
Registration is free, but mandatory. In order to register, please send an e-mail to one of the organizers (see contacts below).
We are accepting submissions for poster presentations. If you wish to contribute, please include in your registration e-mail a short description of your poster.
There are limited funds for lodging available for early-career researchers. To apply for these funds, please write a short motivation letter before December 15, 2023 providing rational for your request and explaining your interest in attending the workshop. Please also include your academic CV.