+49 711 685 65518
I am currently employed as a Postdoc at the Institute of Algebra and Number Theory of the University of Stuttgart, in the working group of Prof. Meinolf Geck.
I completed my Ph.D. thesis in Pure Mathematics at the Université Paris Diderot, under the supervision of Prof. Ivan Marin.
My research interests include
- generic Hecke algebras
- complex reflection groups
- finite Coxeter groups
- Braid groups and
- Representation theory.
- The BMM symmetrising trace conjecture for the exceptional 2-reflection groups of rank 2 (2018). Common work with Christina Boura and Maria Chlouveraki. To appear in Journal of Algebra. arXiv: 1810.13370 (pdf).
- The BMM symmetrising trace conjecture for groups G4, G5, G6, G7, G8 (2018). Common work with Christina Boura, Maria Chlouveraki, and Konstantinos Karvounis. To appear in the Journal of Symbolic Computation. arXiv: 1802.07482 (pdf).
- Decomposition matrices for the generic Hecke algebras on 3 strands in characteristic zero (2017).
To appear in Algebras and Representation Theory.
arXiv: 1801.00200 (pdf).
- The BMR freeness conjecture for the tetrahedral and octahedral family (2016).
Communications in Algebra 46, no. 1 (2018), 386-464. (pdf).
- The BMR freeness conjecture for the first two families of the exceptional groups of rank 2 (2016).
Comptes Rendus Mathématique, Académie des Sciences, 355, Ser. 1 (2017), 1-4 (pdf).
- Universal deformations of the finite quotients of the braid group on 3 strands (2015).
Journal of Algebra 459 (2016), 238-271 (pdf).
- The Broué-Malle-Rouquier conjecture for the exceptional groups of rank 2, arXiv: 1608.00834 (pdf).
Supervised by Professor Ivan Marin, defended on May 12th, 2016
2018 - 2019 University of Stuttgart, Teaching assistant for the courses:
- Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry II, 1st year.
- Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry I, 1st year.
2017 - 2018 University of Stuttgart, Teaching assistant for the courses:
- Algebra and Number theory, 2nd year.
- Algebra, 2nd year.
2016 - 2017 University of Stuttgart, Teaching assistant for the courses:
- Higher Mathematics 3, 2nd year.
- Higher Mathematics 2, 1st year.
2015 - 2016 Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Exercise classes for the courses:
- Galois Theory, Master 1.
- Topology, 2nd year.
- Linear Algebra II, 2nd year.
- Mathematical tools, 1st year.
- Probabilities and Statistics, 1st year.
- Linear Algebra I, 1st year.
2013 - 2015 Université Paris Diderot. I was giving for 3 years exercise classes for the course:
- Elementary Algebra and Analysis, 1st year
2007 - 2010 University of Athens. I was giving for 3 years exercise classes for the course:
- Basic Algebra, 2nd year.